Happy Saturday Everyone!
The e-mail with the newsletter is going out right now, but there are some indications it might not work as planned. I’ve attached it lower in the post. Here are just a few things I want to call to your attention in the weeks ahead:
- 14th (Next Saturday!) will be our fall vendor show at St. John. It will be 10:00-3:00 at the high school. Help is needed to set up on Friday.
- 15th (Next Sunday!) Deaconess Caitlin Worden will be with us. After church at St. John we will be having a potluck lunch and gather for a presentation on her work in Peru. Trinity will also be having a potluck later in the afternoon.
- 18th will be our annual joint-parish meeting. Voters and members of both congregations are invited to join us at 7:30 p.m. at St. John.
- 22nd will be the annual meatball dinner at St. John. To facilitate that, St. John and Trinity will be switching service times. (St. John at 8:30, Trinity at 10:30)
- Thanksgiving services will be Nov. 25th and 26th. St. John will have theirs Wednesday evening at 7; Trinity will be 9 a.m. on Thanksgiving.
- The next regularly scheduled voters’ meeting at St. John will be December 9th after the Advent midweek service.
Please let us know if you have any questions, or if we missed anything. Have a wonderful rest of your day and we’ll see you tomorrow for the Lord’s Day!